- The promoter is: Ginetta Cars Limited (reg number 02744760) whose registered office is at Unit 2 Helios 47, Isabella Road, Garforth, West Yorkshire, LS25 2DY.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Ginetta and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition, details of how to enter and the closing date for entry are available via:
- Only one entry will be accepted per account, per social media platform.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the competition posts will be put in the draw to win the prize.
- The winner will receive two event entry passes for the BTCC race meeting specified in the competition posts.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Attendance to the event is subject to the requirements of the host venue and organisers.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and / or its agents.
- The winner will be notified via direct message on the social media platform in which they entered. If there is no response with 12 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 24 hours) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
1st January 2020
Ginetta Ticket Competition – Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.