Ginetta is an exciting and dynamic company that has grown to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene.
Based in Leeds, Ginetta has been building British road and race cars since 1958. In 2005, the company was purchased by LNT Group, which consists of Construction, Chemicals, Automotive and Software companies, under the guidance of Chairman and founder Lawrence Tomlinson.
Since then, ‘The British Motorsport Company’ has enjoyed rapid expansion; scaling up production to support global exports, running multiple successful domestic championships and expanding its offering with supporting brands including Want2race, Blyton Park and Sim Track.
About the role:
Ginetta’s carbon shop is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our rapidly expanding team, as a Carbon Fibre Laminator you will be responsible for producing high quality pre-preg composite parts for our various race and road car projects.
As a Carbon Fibre Laminator it will be your job to:
- Lamination of pre-preg components
- Seal and release of tooling
- Vacuum bagging for both oven and autoclave
- Demoulding composite parts
- Autoclave and oven operation
- Cutting/preparing core materials
- Keep work areas tidy and clean
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good understanding of pre-preg laminating a minimum of 1 years’ experience is essential
- Be able to laminate parts with minimal input from other colleagues,
- Have confidence in following technical drawings/ lay-up manuals
- Show an understanding of material orientation (preferred)
- Demonstrate impeccable attention to detail and ability to work to tight tolerances.
- Have the ability to follow both written and verbal instruction.
- Show great dexterity and co-ordination
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, consistently work with precision and care.
- Have excellent work ethic and able to work within a team as well as independently
- Be able to work to deadline, and to manage own timekeeping
- Have good housekeeping, able to work with cleanliness and follow health and safety guidelines
In return we offer a great place to work with great benefits including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 4-weekly pay (13 pay days per year)
- Free on-site parking
- Pension contribution
- Free on-site Gym
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave