Ginetta is an exciting and dynamic company that has grown to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene.
Based in Leeds, Ginetta has been building British road and race cars since 1958. In 2005, the company was purchased by LNT Group, which consists of Construction, Chemicals, Automotive and Software companies, under the guidance of Chairman and founder Lawrence Tomlinson.
Since then, ‘The British Motorsport Company’ has enjoyed rapid expansion; scaling up production to support global exports, running multiple successful domestic championships and expanding its offering with supporting brands including Want2race, Blyton Park and Sim Track.
Due to continued growth and recent investment within the department. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced CNC Turner to join our growing team in Garforth, Leeds.
6.00 am – 2.00 pm Monday-Friday early shift.
2.00 pm – 12.00 Midnight Monday-Thursday late shift.
(25% shift allowance)
The successful candidate will come with a recognised apprenticeship, or a relevant time served background, with the ability to independently programme from scratch using a Fanuc control system on a Doosan Lathe.
Experience with sub spindles and C and Y axis turning would be advantageous.
Additional training could be available for the right candidate.
This role is ideally suited to an individual who has a keen eye for detail, cleanliness and is willing to follow an established process within a team.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
- Have over 5 years working experience with CNC Turning
- Programming experience 3 + years
- Previous experience in low volume, high precision machining
- Diligent and conscientious
- Friendly, polite, and professional
- Able to work on own and as part of a team.
- Professional, proactive, and dynamic approach
- Excellent working conditions – low volume manufacturing
In return we offer a great place to work with great benefits including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 4-weekly pay (13 pay days per year)
- Free on-site parking
- Pension contribution
- Free on-site Gym
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave