Ginetta is an exciting and dynamic company that has grown to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene.
Based in Leeds, Ginetta has been building British road and race cars since 1958. In 2005, the company was purchased by LNT Group, which consists of Construction, Chemicals, Automotive and Software companies, under the guidance of Chairman and founder Lawrence Tomlinson.
Since then, ‘The British Motorsport Company’ has enjoyed rapid expansion; scaling up production to support global exports, running multiple successful domestic championships and expanding its offering with supporting brands including Want2race, Blyton Park and Sim Track.
We are looking to recruit a sub-assembly engineer to join our growing department.
As a sub-assembly engineer mechanical experience is preferred. You will have a willingness to learn, be well organised and focussed to work in a time sensitive environment.
You will have excellent communication skills and attention to detail is key. An individual who is self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Assembly of new build components for car build following engineering drawings and established build procedures.
- Rebuild of gearboxes and differentials for worldwide customer base.
- Diagnosis and fault-finding of components during development of new projects
- Development of build procedures for component assemblies and technical bulletins.
Salary will be dependent upon previous experience (if any).
In return we offer a great place to work with great benefits including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 4-weekly pay (13 pay days per year)
- Free on-site parking
- Pension contribution
- Free on-site Gym
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Opportunities for career progression within the department and the wider business are possible