Ginetta is an exciting and dynamic company that has grown to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene.
Based in Leeds, Ginetta has been building British road and race cars since 1958. In 2005, the company was purchased by LNT Group, which consists of Construction, Chemicals, Automotive and Software companies, under the guidance of Chairman and founder Lawrence Tomlinson.
Since then, ‘The British Motorsport Company’ has enjoyed rapid expansion; scaling up production to support global exports, running multiple successful domestic championships and expanding its offering with supporting brands including Want2race, Blyton Park and Sim Track.
About the role:
We are recruiting for self-motivated GRP laminators to join our Ginetta team of fibre glass laminators. You will be producing the bodywork for a large number of production road and race cars, supporting the manufacturing plant.
As a Fibreglass GRP laminator, it will be your job to:
- Clean/Wax/Prep moulds for lay up
- Apply various agents/material identification
- Gel coat application/laminate
- Carry out general housekeeping duties- changing barrels/filling recycling bins/unpacking goods-in deliveries
The successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, be able to work alone as well as part of a team, with the flexibility to meet deadlines.
- Have great work ethic, taking pride in their work and being punctual
- Be eager to learn and develop
- Previous experience of using hand tools
- Have a background in engineering
Although a good GRP background is preferred it is not essential, provided candidates have a good attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
In return we offer a great place to work with great benefits including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 4-weekly pay (13 pay days per year)
- Free on-site parking
- Pension contribution
- Free on-site Gym
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Uniform/PPE provided