What is the junior scholarship?
Arguably the biggest prize in UK motorsport, the Ginetta Junior Scholarship will once again offer one aspiring young driver the chance to compete in the highest profile Junior Championship in the UK for the 2016 season.
To be eligible, entrants’ date of birth must be between 01.01.2000 and 21.03.2002 and they must not have previously competed in a circuit race, however, drivers with karting experience are actively encourage.
The prize includes:
- The use of a Ginetta G40 Junior Race Car
- Championship entry fee
- Championship race suit
- All official Championship tests
- A team to run the car
- Season supply of race tyres
- Season supply of race fuel
- Test and race day insurance