Ginetta are offering eight women from around the UK the chance to be their grid girl for the 2012 Ginetta GT Supercup and Ginetta Junior Championships.
Ginetta are looking for a handful of women who can add a touch of glamour to the British Touring Car Paddock, as they will be the only girl to stand at the head of the grid during their two single-make championship races, which run in support of the British Touring Car Championships and are broadcast live on ITV4.
Not only will you be the only girl on the grid for the Ginetta GT Supercup and Ginetta Junior Championship races, but your face will be seen by thousands of motorsport fans on ITV4, and across the wider print and online media.
The lucky winners will be invited to join Ginetta at their local track for the race weekend, where they will represent one of the top British car manufactures, as well as be treated to full hospitality and the chance to meet and greet the movers and shakers in the motorsport industry, as well as teams, drivers and celebrity guests
The competition will draw a girl for each round, meaning there are eight chances to get yourself noticed on the Ginetta grid in 2012, the dates are below.
1. April 28th/29th Thruxton
2. June 9th/10th Oulton Park
3. June 23rd/24th Croft
4. August 11th/12th Snetterton5. August 25th/26th Knockhill
6. September 22nd/23rd Rockingham
7. October 6th/7th Silverstone
8. October 20th/21st Brands Hatch
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the contest please email four photos of yourself (two face / two body) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
Why would you make a good Grid Girl?
Which date / circuit are you free to attend?
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Girls must be over 18 to enter.
- All email entries must contain four photos
- Full outfit will be provided
- Images must be at least 100kb in size and no more than 1mb.- Winners need to be available for the race date and able to make their own way to and from the track.
- Hours will be 10am – 6pm. (Subject to change)
- The final girl will be chosen by the Ginetta team two weeks prior to the race.