Register your interest for the 2014 Ginetta Junior Scholarship. Once again, the prize for the winner is a fully funded season in the 2015 Ginetta Junior Championship.
This prize includes:
- The use of a Ginetta G40 Junior Race Car
- Championship Entry Fee
- Championship race suit
- All official Championship tests
- A team to run the car
- Season supply of race tyres
- Season supply of race fuel
- Test and race day insurance
Drivers will have to attend one of the two qualification days where entrants will be assessed on their driving and media skills, along with their overall fitness.
The top drivers from each qualification day, will then go through to the final, where they will undertake further driving and more in depth media assessments. After which, the winner of the coveted prize will be announced.
- Drivers must have been born between 01.01.1999 and 21.03.2001 in order to be eligible.
- The cost to enter the competition is £349 per driver. If you are lucky enough to get through to the final day, this day is free of charge.
- The competition will be provisionally limited to 60 entrants, after which, additional entrants will be placed on a reserve list.
- Race experience is not essential, however, it is beneficial for drivers to have had practice using the controls of a manual car.
- Entrants need not have their own race clothing / helmet, as this can be provided on the day.