We are looking for an exceptional candidate, with the common sense, customer focus and organisational nous to enhance our aftersales service. As Aftersales Manager, the successful candidate will manage relationships with our racing clients around the world, handling their on-going part sales and service requests.
Salary: £34,000 + bonus (OTE £40k)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
At every part of their Ginetta experience we expect our clients to receive an impeccable and friendly service, building client relationships that last. We may test our race ability with speed on the track but Ginetta tests our customer service with longevity and loyalty of our customer base.
So, what does it take to be a successful Aftersales Manager at Ginetta?
First of all, you must be able to communicate effectively. You’ll be working in a busy environment, with competing priorities, so making sure your team knows what is required is imperative to ensure the client receives a seamless service.
Keeping the client in the loop and well-informed, setting realistic expectations, is also crucial to managing your client relationships. You therefore must also be well organised and able to take a system-based approach to service so clients are provided with accurate and timely delivery of parts and services.
Most important of all is your ability to analyse the situation and client need. Whilst we want clarity and consistency of process, the successful candidate will need to tailor and flex their approach to meet the individual requirements the situation poses. Motorsport is a varied and challenging environment with demands, priority and urgency changing rapidly.
Our Aftersales Manager will be able to think on their feet and offer solutions to clients which meets their needs in a logical and efficient manner. Going that extra mile and finding a common-sense solution which remains commercially sensible but guarantees a positive customer experience is a must.
- Ensuring outstanding levels of customer service are delivered at all times
- Managing service and repair requests
- Working with the finance and stock management teams to maintain robust stock control systems.
- Ensuring the highest customer satisfaction scores
- Monitoring and driving capital and financial areas of the aftersales business
- Management of offsite part sales at planned events to maximise the customer experience
- Managing and engaging the team to ensure that all customer orders are successfully completed with clear communication
- Managing and monitoring sales order systems and process
- Liaising with the departmental heads
- Working with the Head of inventory, ensuring the stores area is organised, tidy, safe and secure
- Monitoring stock levels to achieve 95%+ stock accuracy levels using Sage 200
- Taking part in perpetual inventory counts, highlighting preventative actions for any discrepancies identified.
- Friendly, polite and professional
- Experience of managing a small team or project
- Able to make good decisions under pressure
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
- Well presented
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Able to work on own and as part of a team